In France, the safety of your pool is a legal obligation. Law L 128-1 states: “In-ground pools, not enclosed, for private individual or collective use must have a standardized safety device designed to prevent the risk of drowning”.
- Pool covers with safety bars (standard NF P 90 308)
- Automated pool safety covers (standard NF P 90 308)
- Pool alarms (standard NF P 90 307)
- Pool safety barriers (standard NF P 90 306)
- Pool safety enclosures (standard NF P 90 309)
For the safety of your pool, PISCINES DUGAIN has selected products made in France meeting these standardization requirements. These safety features are on no account a substitute for the vigilance of responsible adults, who must exercise constant and active supervision.
Pool covers with safety bars
The CLASSIQUE, BARLIGHT and SECU+ covers with bars all have a safety certificate meeting the safety requirements of standard NF P 90 308, issued by LNE (the national test laboratory).
- MANIMOVE: the cover is rolled up and out on caster wheels (see an example)
- MANITRONIC: twin handle flywheel for easy manipulation and its anti-friction caster wheel avoids leaving marks on the coping (pools measuring up to 11 x 5 metres) (see an example)
Automatic pool safety covers
- automatic cover above ground: with (image) or without bench (image), electric or solar-powered (image)
- automatic immersed cover: this discreet cover is stored in its box out of sight (image)
Safety pool alarms
PISCINES DUGAIN has selected the IMMERSTAR alarm. This immersed alarm is fitted directly to the coping. Its pressure sensor can easily be switched from bathing mode to supervision mode. Self-powered and wireless, IMMERSTAR runs on battery. 2-year warranty. (image)
These flexible or rigid (metal, polycarbonate or glass) safety barriers feature an automatic closing and locking system. (images)
Pool safety enclosures
Low or high, small or large, sliding or swivelling, PISCINES DUGAIN has selected solutions made in France to fully cover your pool.
The low enclosure is especially recommended if you want to transfer the heat of the sun to your pool water.
In addition to capturing the heat of the sun, the high enclosure is a veritable extra room that may or may not adjoin your house. You thus benefit from your pool all year round. In certain cases, an air dehydration system may be needed if the ventilation is insufficient.